Does homeschool planning have you feeling overwhelmed and a little out of control? I would love to help you learn how to take control of your children's education and plan for a natural way of learning with the steps that I have used to plan our children's Charlotte Mason education from Kindergarten through High School.
Take Control: A Step-by-Step Guide to Create Your Own Charlotte Mason Curriculum
Take Control: A Step-by-Step Guide to Create Your Own Charlotte Mason Curriculum will walk you through how to plan for a natural way of learning that will allow your homeschool year to become a success, while removing the stress that comes with planning your curriculum choices.
With this 10 chapter book, which includes printable worksheets, samples of my own homeschool syllabuses, lesson plans and more, you will gain the confidence and knowledge to really learn how to ‘take control‘ of your children's education while including the methods you love from the Charlotte Mason way.
Table of Content includes:
- The Call to Take Control of Your Family's Education
- A Method That Feels Natural
- How Knowing Your Child's Mind Can Help Their Education
- Planning All Aspects of Education Before Buying Any Curriculum
- How to Schedule Your Homeschool Year
- How to Create a Year Syllabus
- How to Create Your Own Lesson Plans for Living Books
- How to Create a Grade Notebook for Independent Work
- How to Create a Lesson Plan for the Year
- How to Schedule Your Homeschool Day to Feel Natural