Gift giving is a part of our culture, but sometimes it is hard to find the right gift for the girls in your life. I created a list of the top ten gifts for girls from my own experience as a mother of a girl, to help you in your gift giving needs all year long.
Top Ten Gifts for Girls
I absolutely love buying gifts for girls, because they have such a love for creativity and can get completely lost in their hobby. These top gift ideas for girls are ones that I have done again and again for not only my daughter, but my nieces and other girls in our life, and each time, they were loved and cherished, while providing hours of enjoyment for years to come.
These top gift ideas are perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Easter baskets, or any special occasion that calls for a gift.
- fancy cutting scissors
- rubber stamps
- stationary – fancy, blank and colored card stock paper
- Address book, with a book of stamps for mailing their letters
- Journals and Scrapbooks
- Recipe book with blank recipe cards
- Beads and beading tools
- Calligraphy Pens, gel pens and colored pencils
- Sewing machine with pretty fabric
- Knitting, crocheting or even wood burning kits
Giving your children gifts that are meaningful and will allow for them to be creative, while quickly become some of their favorite things!
Here are some other gift ideas you may want to check out: